The content of "Amazing-World-in-Free-Stock-Pictures-and-Photos.com" can be used under the following conditions:
1. The use of this web-site content for any personal needs (not publicly shared) – like for example personal documents, personal photo-albums, personal calendars etc… or desktop backgrounds, does not have any limitations or restrictions.
2. Those intending to use this web-site content (pictures) for Non-Commercial purpose in their "publicly shared work" have to give the credit to:
by either quoting the source or providing the link back to the source web-site (whenever appropriate). As an example, this includes but is not limited to the following applications:
We believe that this is a fair gesture of respect and courtesy given back as recognition of the effort of this web-site's designers and contributing photographers.
3. The content of "Amazing-World-in-Free-Stock-Pictures-and-Photos.com" Cannot Be Used for ANY Commercial purpose without the written permission from the webmaster of "Amazing World in Free Stock Pictures and Photos.com".
Specifically, please note that:
4. Our guests and visitors are welcomed to share their own pictures,
photos and written memories. This can be done by contacting
"Amazing-World-in-Free-Stock-Pictures-and-Photos.com" (see About Us
page) under conditions of accepting the following rules:
the shared content (pictures, photos and written memories) is freely and
at no charge accessible to all web-site visitors under the same
conditions as those offered by "Amazing World in Free Stock Pictures
b) the shared content is not offending (that
includes but is not limited to any racial, pornographic, hate, violent
or other commonly considered as "abusive" content);
c) the shared content does not expose ANY individual people in any "recognizable" form (this includes pictures, photos as well as written memories).
Please note that:
5. These policies apply to both - the reduced size pictures and photos provided by this web-site as well as the full size ones hosted externally.
Sunset on the Yangtze
Dear Visitor, welcome to the Amazing World ……
Navigating throughout the pages of this website you will discover breathtaking places.....
To joyfully begin this voyage of discovery you may first want to chew over the following thoughts:
When we lack the proper time for the simple pleasures of life…. then we have missed the purpose of life (Ed Hays).
Death Valley - on the way to Boiling Lake in Dominica.
Make the most of every sense, glory in all of the pleasures and beauty which the world reveals to you (Hellen Keller).
Hopefully, most of you will find here something that will make up your day…:-)
Infinity Pool in Loi Suites hotel near Iguazu Falls
Some, encouraged by findings may even decide to follow Mark Twains’ advise:
Twenty years from now you will be more
disappointed by things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the
trade winds in your sails. Explore, dream, discover …
All the best!
Tara River Bridge in Montenegro
P.S If on these pages you will find something that will bring a smile
of happiness on your face, that means I accomplished the task.
In return you can give me a favor, please offer this smile to your family and friends….
The smile is contagious!Dear Visitor: